Coconut & Lime Soy Candle
Think sun, sand, surf & cocktails with friends. Summertime memories blossom with our coconut and lime scent. Our Soy Candle Ceramic Vessel is a piece of art itself. An exquisite styling item with delicate detail and once your candle has finished it's a Fabulous Styling Item on it's own. 100%...
Think sun, sand, surf & cocktails with friends. Summertime memories blossom with our coconut and lime scent. Our Soy Candle Ceramic Vessel is a piece of art itself. An exquisite styling item with delicate detail and once your candle has finished it's a Fabulous Styling Item on it's own.
- 100% Pure Soy Candle
- All natural lead free wick
- Candle Fragrance oils are vegan/cruelty free, palm oil free & non toxic
- Top Notes of Lime Zest & Lemon Beebrush
- Middle Notes of Coconut & Peach
- Base Notes of Vanilla & Buttermilk
- Handmade with Love
- Approximately 30 hours burn time
- Candle Dimension 12.5cmH x 8.5cmW
- Before each use, trim your wick to 5-6mm in length and make sure it’s upright. If your wick is too long it will create black smoke and/or wick mushrooming and the candle will burn too quickly. Avoid cutting the wick too short as this will create problems with burning and also lead to candle tunneling.
- Before relighting your candle, always trim the mushroom (the little ball off the top of the wick) to keep your candle burning gently. You can use a wick trimmer to do this.
- Cut the wick only when the wax has hardened.
- Always burn your candle for at least one hour at a time. This helps to prevent candle tunneling. The first time you light your candle always let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the vessel.
- Do not burn your candles for longer than three hours at a time.
- Don’t burn candles all the way down to the bottom. Stop using the candle when 1cm of wax remains in the bottom. Burning to the bottom may cause the container to break or crack.
- Space candles apart while lit to prevent uneven burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candles on a surface that is heat proof.
- Burn your candles in a draft free area clear of flammable items.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Allow candles to cool and harden before relighting them.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place below 25 Degrees Celsius
- Candles can be cleaned by washing them gently in cool water. Allow to air dry before use.
- Keep the burn pool clean.
- If wax collects to one side of the vessel, creating an uneven burn, adjust your wick back to the center.
- If your vessel gets a black residue, simply wipe away with a damp cloth. This may occur if the wick is too long.
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Never move a lit candle.
- Always keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Avoid exposure to drafts.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Caution: Container may become hot.